terça-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2013

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Arn Monday, December 16, 2013
Oh lord plz forgive my sins plz help us plz guide us plz bring peace in our lives plz take care of everything plz guide us plz bless us plz help us oh lord plz bring peace in our lives plz take care of everyone n everything

Leslie Monday, December 16, 2013
Dear Lord Jesus I ask and but most of all beg to you for a miracle Lord. . Let Erin drop the complaint she has against me. I know I made a mistake but that is what it was, a mistake. I am not harmful to her or anyone else. Please let this take on a new face and turn in a better direction and be over with , with no consequences for me. I beg you for a miracle that she drops the complaint. I am sorry that this all happened & wish that I can move on without any penalty or record. Please I promise to return the favor to you.

Robert Monday, December 16, 2013
Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases--of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (mention your request), and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen

April Monday, December 16, 2013
Please pray for my father who is in the hospital with Leukemia. He is getting a bone marrow biopsy tomorrow that will determine if he has a more treatable form of the cancer, and it will also show if his cancer count has fallen below the goal of 5%. Please pray for him!

Diah Monday, December 16, 2013
Please pray for the eternal repose of the soul of Allan Cenon. Strength , comfort and peace for Cenon family, most especially for her wife. Thank you and God Bless.

Frances Monday, December 16, 2013
I am praying to the son of God. Thank you for all the help and the blessing. I come to you to pray for my family and all the childrens. We are waiting for a Closing date on a new house, for my family. The bank did a appaise for 135.000. Please pray for us to get the house for 135.000. I would like my grand children's to Be in their new home before Christmas. Please Jesus, answer our pray. Keep Us in good health and safe. God Bless

Kay Monday, December 16, 2013
Please pray for healing from the cancer that once again has taken hold. Pray for wisdom for the doctors to know how to treat it and guide their hands as they work. Pray for strength for family to accept God's will.

br jeffreyj Monday, December 16, 2013
please pray for the Christian community I live in--that we would all become catholic. I became a catholic in 2003 and had lived in this community since 1991. there are a few catholic believers, but I am praying for a complete and whole conversion of all that live here. thank you for your intercession, God bless you. br jeffrey

janet Choo Monday, December 16, 2013
Dear Jesus Please protect my son who is in the army, help him and guide him in whatever he do. Help him to pass his tomorrow test. Dear Jesus help my son that he can continue to remain in the camp to do his training until his pass out date in January 2014. Help my son my dear Lord. Yours Catholic Daughter

Heather Monday, December 16, 2013
Father, help me find You in everything and everyone in this life You have given me. It's been a while since I gave you the time or the room to work through me. Wake me up. Let me let You in. Help me earn your pride as Your daughter and learn to love You again. I want to love You and this world and my brothers and sisters and this life You have given me; please help me do so. I don't know how to pray; it's all just words anymore. Help me find the right ones to fulfill me and my praises of You. Amen.

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2012 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário