quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

NEELAM Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Dear prayer warriors, Greetings to you in JESUS name I request you to please pray for my mother MRS.KRISHNAWATI SINGH JAMES. Who is in the Railway hospital Delhi India for the past SIX months? Doctors gave up but through prayers of the prayer warrior she came out of the danger zone. Still she is in tracheostomy, for the suction of the phlegm in her lungs which keeps coming. And badly infection in her lungs. Please pray that this may be removed and she is able to breathe on her own lungs without any artificial oxygen. JESUS HEAL HER AND TOUCH HER. PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN THANKS, NEELAM DANI

Abraham Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Please Pray for 1. Anoint my business and increase. 2. Total healing of my wife. Thank You

Arm Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Oh lord plz take care of my dad n brother plz make him to come to home I beg u oh lord plz help us n guide us plz take care of everything

johnny Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Safe trip to visit and return from seeing my mother.

David Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Dear Lord, I pray for forgiveness of my sins, as You know them well and to be free from addiction and other vices. And I pray for a healthy and long life, please heal my heart disease and diabetes, so that I may serve You and my family for many years to come as Your will decides. I pray for my family absent present and dead. Lord, I am grateful for Your blessings and graces and I know I do not deserve more but I am a humble sinner who is very repentful for having offended You. Please hear my prayers and answer them.In Jesus name I pray. Thank You Lord.

Terri Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Please pray for my dear friend Marianne to be free of cancer following her chemo treatments. I pray she also be free from anxiety and fear during this physically and emotional time. Give me strength Lord to be the friend she needs to provide her comfort.

Donnita Jensen Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Please help her get better. Really sick in the hospital with COPD. She is in an induced coma, very swollen, has breathing problems, and has really bad anxiety. Please help her get better. Love her 5 children who love and miss her.

claire Tuesday, March 18, 2014
please pray that I may have wisdom and wisely teach pray I can retire in comfort in JUne and have money enough for our hospitality house,pray for my sons and daughter to heal complete school and do well in life amen

Sarah Tuesday, March 18, 2014
I pray for confidence in my knowledge, skills, and talent to obtain the right career position to help me serve others. Please help me regain strength to fuel my passion to provide quality services to patients on a daily basis. Amen

Evangeline Tuesday, March 18, 2014
PLS. PRAY FOR MY YOUNGEST SON(BEGGINGLY) THAT HE FINDS A JOB VERY SOON WITH HIGHER PAYING JOB SO HE CAN SUPPORT HIMSELF. HE HAS BEEN OUT OF JOB FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND HALF. PLS. PRAY FOR MY SON, AND HUSBAND THAT THEM TWO GETS ALONG WITH COMPASSIONATE AND DEEP UNDERSTANDING WITH EACH OTHER. PLS.PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND THAT HE UNDERSTAND AND KIND AND GENEROUS TOWARDS HIM/MYSON. PLS. PRAY FOR HIM THAT HE GETS A JOB IMMEDIATELY SO HE CAN PROVIDE FOR HIS LITTLE BOY . PLS. PRAY FOR HIM THAT HE STOPS /DRINKING ANY KIND OF SUBSTANCE FOR EVER. PLS.PRAY FOR HIM THAT HE HAS AND WILL HAVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS IN HEART AND SOUL IN HIS MIND. PLS. PRAY FOR HIM THAT HE IS COMPASSIONATE AND LOVING, HELPFUL TOWARDS ME AND MY HUSBAND AS ALWAYS. PLS.PRAY FOR HIM THAT HE HELPS AROUND THE HOUSE ALL THE TIME. PLS.PRAY FOR HIM THAT HE IS VERY CLOSE TO THE LORD AND NEVER FORGETS HIM. PLS. PRAY FOR HIM TO BE SUCCESFUL IN LIFE AND OPEN ALL THE NEW DOOORS TO EVERYTHING FOR HIS MISSION IN LIFE. PLS. PRAY FOR HIM THAT HE ALWAYS DEEPLY KIND, GENEROUS TOWARDS ME AND MY HUSBAND. PLS.PRAY FOR HIM HE GETS VERY SOON. AND THAT HE DESIRE AND DRIVE TO HAVE ANY JOB. PLS.PRAY FOR ME THAT I GET HIRE THIS MONTH FOR SUMMER SCHOOL JOBS AND THERE WILL BE NO STRESS NO MORE. PLS.PRAY FOR ME THAT I DON\'T EVER GET SICK ANYMORE . PLS.PRAY FOR ME THAT I STAY HEALTHY, AND FULL OF ABUNDANCE OF ENERGY WITH POSITIVE OF GOD TRAITS. PLS PRAY FOR ME THAT I ATTRACT ALOT OF FRIEND AND ACKNOWLEDGE ME FOR ALL MY EXCELLENT WORK AT SCHOOL. PLS. PRAY FOR ME THAT I AM ALWAYS WITH THE LORD FOREVER AND THAT HE PROTECTS ME AS ALWAYS. I SAY THESE IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN. THANK You, svnfalls@aol.com

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário