sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Marylou Thursday, March 20, 2014
Please pray for me to find a job in my career field that pays lucratively for my donations to resume to so many needy brothers and sisters. Please allow me to continue to take care of my family. I pray also to find a suitable male companion with the same values and ethics according to the teachings of our Catholic Church, in Jesus\' name we pray. Amen.

biola Thursday, March 20, 2014
am feed up with my life at 44 with 3 children and a pantner don\'t know what do I need prayer to help survive ,I am in uk and a have no life pls GOD help me

JASMY Thursday, March 20, 2014
Jesus, the king of mercy, I trust in you, I believe in you. My lord, I pray for Kalpana di, who is admt in hospital, please send your holy spirit on her , soo that she can recover soon, Today I pray for all those who are sick, Please touch them and heal them. In Jesus name, Amen.......

Lem Thursday, March 20, 2014
My grandfather was diagnosed with a copd pneumonia, heart failure and esteo anthritis. Please pray for his fast recovery.

Sumi Thursday, March 20, 2014
Help me God. I need your blessings to have a life filled with emotional and financial security. Please guide the right man to my life, so that my life is filled with love & joy. Please help me get a good job immediately to make me financially secure. God, I need your help & there is no one, but you to help me regain my life. Please help me God.

Arn Thursday, March 20, 2014
Oh lord plz forgive my sins plz help us plz guide us plz bring peace inn our lives plz take care of everything plz help us n guide us plz bring peace in our lives plz take care of everything plz make my bro vine home today oh lord plz help my parents plz change my bros mind set plz I beg u oh lord plz take care of everything plz bless us oh lord plz take care of my parents plz make us to settle down

Helen wadel Thursday, March 20, 2014
Lord pls help me and my children Elizabeth Heather Kathy and Vanessa and my grandson Anthony be close to each other bring them back to me and let them live with me lord.and help me find theway that I will be able to fulfill my obligation to my children and my family in the Phil. Help me lord to find the way to get out of my financial trouble.

Scott Thursday, March 20, 2014
My company is forcing me to transfer to another country and this means I will need to pull my son out of the great Christian school he is currently in. I am currently looking for work locally to avoid this transfer and keep my son in this faith-based school. Please pray that I may find a new job soon. God bless

Marc Thursday, March 20, 2014
For Marc Hakimdin, that he have the greatest humility and complete detachment from all his worldly attachments.

M Thursday, March 20, 2014
Please pray for Mary Ann to be comforted by God during her hospital stay, given strength and get much needed sleep! In Jesus name! Amen! Thank you and God bless you!

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário