quarta-feira, 26 de março de 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Karen Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Novena to Saint Jude and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us. Saint Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us. Saint Jude help for the hopeless, pray for us. Say this novena 9 times a day for 9 days, then publish.

Jovy Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Lord, please help me to attain my scholarship. It would be a great help to my family. God, I did my best this semester. I know You\'ll help me to get through this. I love you Lord! To God be the Glory. I trust You Lord wholeheartedly.

arn Tuesday, March 25, 2014
plz make this transaction safe n secure

arn Tuesday, March 25, 2014
oh lord plz take care of everything plz forgive my sins plz help us plz guide us plz take care of everything plz guide n guard my bros parents her n aunt plz se dat everything goes well

oli Tuesday, March 25, 2014
pls.pray to God that to shower us financial blessings for us to be able to pay all our debts and housing loan so that we can share to God and others.thank you.

Achieng Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Father in heaven, I am praying for a job, for peace and cohesion in my family and for the plans that I have ahead of me. I pray this in Jesus\' name. Amen.

mona Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Dear Lord, pray for my daddy-I have been thinking about him so much more today...I miss him...Please pray for the health and happiness of my mother, daughters and sister, please pray for david to fall in love and want to be a family permanently...please pray that my job and money situation improve so I can support my family...I love you dear Jesus and beg of your help.

rob Tuesday, March 25, 2014
please lord help my partner and i in our busniess we have so much faith in you to bring in customers,give us the strength to live our lives comfortably and to provide for our kids .I\'ve never asked alot in my life but this is the big one i need please help us amen

steve Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Please pray for my brothers peace of mind and recovery.

rob Tuesday, March 25, 2014
god i ask for your hand to help my partner and i in our retail busniess.please bring in customers in our wonderfull shop so we can live life and to provide for our childen. i\'ve never asked for anything so great in my life until now this the one that i realley need and ask for . amen

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário