segunda-feira, 24 de março de 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Terri Sunday, March 23, 2014
Please pray that my son will meet the spouse that God wants him to be with. Also for her to be led to him. Thank you

RITA Sunday, March 23, 2014
Please pray for me, my husband, my three kids and my family ..... bless us and protect us from devil and evil and protect us from any disease and heal me from stress and from anythings bad... please God keep my kids safe playing Soccer and don\'t anybody change or play in their mind to be changing to the bad things. Amen.

curtis Sunday, March 23, 2014
me grand dad grand mother was cathlic were irish i never was catholic want ta become one i ask for prayer for strength and guidance. thank you

A. S. T. Sunday, March 23, 2014
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GOD BE HEALING ME I\'M TAKING NOW ST. JOHN\'S WORT PILLS ... PLEASE GOD BLESS THESE PILLS AND BLESS ME AND PROTECT ME ... I LOVE YOU GOD AND I TRUST YOU SO PLEASE HELP ME.... I\'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU... AMEN.

C Sunday, March 23, 2014
Please praying for financial stability and security. Praying for a financial mirical, that we are able to pay off all bills soon, and that the financial stability last a long time. Thank you, Amen.

Randy Sunday, March 23, 2014
I know many are in need. But please God let me find a job soon in Central Texas

Audrey Sunday, March 23, 2014
Pray for and protect my son & daughter who have had too many trials and tribulations all their lives. Give them your faith, love and strength. Please give them courage and wrap them in your heavenly light so that others who continually hurt them may leave them be. May all good things come to them in job security and life.

camillu Sunday, March 23, 2014
Please Dear Lord Jesus and My dear Mother Mary, I pray that my sister will return to church and continue be the organist there. She is angry with someone in church that she refuses to play the organ. She goes to another church just to avoid that someone. Please help to soften her heart to return to playing in church. Please help my family in all our financial difficulties. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Ana Sunday, March 23, 2014
For the soul of my grandson Chandler who was stillborn

Amanda Sunday, March 23, 2014
Please pray that my husband will get the promotion, that my brother will have peace and find a good wife, that dani and myself will find a good job, that will be be able to find a good house in our price range and all other intentions I hold in my heart.

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário