segunda-feira, 31 de março de 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

BRENT Sunday, March 30, 2014
HE HAVEING BRAIN SURGERY HE HAS CANCER

Keenan Sunday, March 30, 2014
Please pray that my girlfriend does well in her nursing school exams. She has been studying a lot and has been working hard to do well this semester. It would be a blessing if she a little bit of extra help. Thank you.

KT Sunday, March 30, 2014
I give thanks to God for the gift of prayer, this forum, and all of the blessings in my life. Thank you for family and friends, my job, home, car, clothes, and food. Thank you for sending your Son to be crucified for our sins. I deserve none of this, but I beg for more from our Gracious Lord. Please help me to embody the spiritual fruits of the Rosary. Please help me to do and accept your will. Please help me to be a good wife. Please bless our marriage. Please help my fiance in his struggles. Please help us to build a strong, loving, respectful marriage. Please help us to do the right thing. Please flow through both of us so we can be holy God honoring union. You know our hearts. Please heal them.

Nene Sunday, March 30, 2014
please pray for me that GOD will bless me with one of these positions Administrative Executive assistant Project coordinator (small projects) Sales Operations coordinator Security operations coordinator Project manager Operations manager

jennifer Sunday, March 30, 2014
please, pray for my son gabe. he is struggling with his school work. please pray for him to pass.

genie Sunday, March 30, 2014
Lord please always give me a good health and also my family members. Thank you. In Jesus Amen.

Jo Anna Sunday, March 30, 2014
My husband is facing difficult and challenges at his place of employment - please pray that these ease and that he does not lose his job. In Jesus name I pray.

pearl Sunday, March 30, 2014
please pray for my son who is going to court tomorrow. Please pray that the charges be dropped and case dismissed. My son is a good son and a great father and his children need him. He is not guilty and God knows he is good. I pray in the name of Jesus that court is dismissed. Please pray for my son, Arturo.

Connie Sunday, March 30, 2014
Lord, please hear and grant me my prayers. Please bless me and my family. Give me strength to over come all the stress and negative in my life. Help me with this lawsuit pending against me , Lord please grant me a positive outcome and let me move forward in a positive direction. In your name I pray to you my heavenly father, Amen.

St. Mary\'s Indian Orthodox Church, Wesley Chapel, FL Sunday, March 30, 2014
By the Grace of God through the prayers of St. Mary, Our Church ,St. Mary\'s Indian Orthodox Church (http://www.stmaryschurchwesleychapel.com), has been serving as a place of worship in the Florida Tampa Bay area since August 2004. In addition to worship services, it has been our mission to participate in several charity projects. Please keep our church in your prayers as we are going through some financial troubles.

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário