sábado, 29 de março de 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Sabina Friday, March 28, 2014
Today I decided to trust God . And it does not matter how difficult it is. Love you God

Audrey Friday, March 28, 2014
Please pray for me to have a clear and sharp mind. Please pray for me to have much success and a long and stable employment. Please pray for me to have equality and respect from my boss. I pray for health, strength, protection and harmony.

Teresa Friday, March 28, 2014
Lord Thank you for all your blessings on me and my family. Please father forgive me of all my sins. Please heal me mind body and soul. Please heal the love in my heart that is broken. Please guide me and give me life again as I\'m so depressed over money being lonely and from not being able to trust I ruin relationships. Please help me out of my depression it\'s so dark I feel like giving up. My heart and the love for another is also hampering my life. Money issues are as well. I ask please in your son Jesus most precious name to please hear my pleas and desires of my heart. You know how much I love you stay true to you and need you my God. Please bless me further and all those who cry out to you. In Jesus name. Amen

Valerie Friday, March 28, 2014
Please pray for my elderly father, John, hospitalized with head trauma and pneumonia after a fall.

Teresa Friday, March 28, 2014
Lord Thank you for all your blessings on me and my family. Please father forgive me of all my sins. Please heal me mind body and soul. Please heal the live in my heart that is broken. Please guide me and give me life again as I\'m so depressed over money being lonely and from not being able to trust I ruin relationships. Please help me out of my depression it\'s so dark I feel like giving up. My heart and the love for another is also hampering my life. Money issues are as well. I ask please in your son Jesus most precious name to please hear my pleas and desires of my heart. You know how much I love you stay true to you and need you my God. Please bless me further and all those who cry out to you. In Jesus name. Amen

Sanina Friday, March 28, 2014
Dear God, you are mighty to save us from there where we live now. Please come and save us. Take us from this place of injustice. We want to see your glory in this. Make your miracle. Forgive me, if I did smith which was not with your agreement. Please, help my family to immigrate. We want to live in the country where people know what is truth, what is grace and mercy. Please, Lord, protect us from the evil things.

Bernadette Friday, March 28, 2014
Dear Lord, I took my NCLEX yesterday March 27, 2014. Please make pass it. I want to help my parents and to be a provider. Please Lord bless me. My life has been hard and only the NCLEX is the key for a better future for me and for my family. Please help me attain it. PLEASE!

lisa Friday, March 28, 2014
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for all of the many blessings you have given and continue to give me each day. I am truly grateful for all of them, big and small. Please hear and answer the prayers of all on this site who cry out to you for your Divine Mercy. Please hear and answer the prayers within my heart. Please help me as I prepare for my upcoming exam and help me to earn and A on it. Please heal XV, I humbly ask all of this in Jesus\' holy name, Amen

Kathy Friday, March 28, 2014
Dear God, Bless my beloved daughter with health and happiness as she graduates. Let her find a great job and a good man to marry and if you so desire bring a good man for me and my later years.

Jennifer Friday, March 28, 2014
I am going through a difficult time right now and I feel I\'m at the end of my rope. I may have my degree withheld after having attended for over a year unless I can complete an extra 70 hours by Tuesday. We also receive state support for food and medical and was just notified this morning that we were randomly selected to be audited. I\'m at my end, please pray for me.

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário