terça-feira, 25 de março de 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Sally Monday, March 24, 2014
Almighty Father, please help me that my application for internship will be accepted and that I will be able to find a part time job in the hospital. Please also help my daughter that she will always listen to my advises so as to prepare her to be a good citizen in the future. Please help her to have a straight A grades all the time. I asked this prayer in Jesus name, Amen.

Rachel Monday, March 24, 2014
MIRACULOUS PRAYER: Hail Mary mother of the Son of God. I pray to you for your help in my hour of need. Holy Mother, help me deliver my request to the Lord Jesus Christ (make request) and send the Holy Spirit to help me make this wish a miracle. Forgive my sin and allow me to walk proudly as God\'s servant. I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and teacher to guide me towards the righteous way of life. Thank you and praise the LORD GOD, Amen say this prayer 3 days then publish. Your miracle will happen --- THE MIRACULOUS PRAYER - Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked you for many favors. This time I ask this special one (mention it). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your Father sees it. Then in his merciful eyes it will become your prayer, not mine, Amen. Say this prayer for three days, promise publication and favor will be granted. Never known to fail. Prayer To The Holy Spirit ---Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and you who are in all instances of my life with me. I, in this short dialogue, want to thank you for everything, and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from you no matter how great the material desires may be, I want to be with you and my loved ones in your perpetual glory. Amen--- You must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the 3rd day, your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may be. Promise to publish this dialogue as your favor has been granted.

Rachel Monday, March 24, 2014
Oh most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh star of the sea, help me and show me here you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. ( request) 3x There are none that can withstand your power. Oh, Mary, conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee. 3x Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands. Say this prayer for 3 days. After that, request will be granted. Must be published. With grateful thanksgiving.

Sylvia Monday, March 24, 2014
Please hear my prayer that John and I will receive divine guidance in our relationship. That we may show each other our unconditional love for each other. That we can openly show our vulnerable sides and communicate. I ask for this help in the Name of Sweet Baby Jesus.

joan Monday, March 24, 2014
Lord Jesus, help us in our need. We are financially down. I pray that our network will be good. Help my husband to his networking job that people will join in our organization. thank you Lord for the trials. It give us strength to face all the problems in our life. help us Lord Jesus in our journey. thank you for the past favors and for the blessings to come. Amen.

Ingrid Monday, March 24, 2014
Please help me get a new and positive job.

E Monday, March 24, 2014
Oh most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruit wine splendorous of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea. Help me and show me herein you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. There is none that can withstand your power. Oh show me here you are my Mother. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee (3 times). Thank you for mercy towards me and mine. Amen. ***This prayer must be said for 3 consecutive days and after that the request will be granted and the prayer must be published.

jean Monday, March 24, 2014
We need help getting out of debt and my husband needs a healing

edm Monday, March 24, 2014
Please pray for my love to protect him and all his mates. Guide him and give him a wisdom and strength to overcome his situation and never lose hope. Help us to be together and start and live our own family. Thank You very much Lord . Amen

edris Monday, March 24, 2014
Please pray for my the protection of my love and his friends. Help him not to lose hope . Give him the wisdom and strength to overcome his situation right now. And pray that we can live together and start our family. In this Highest Name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen. Thank You Lord Jesus.

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário