quinta-feira, 20 de março de 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

Julie Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Lord I thank you for the job. Lord ,y father had a bad day at work.and Stacy lisa and lashonda thy were all against me. Lord I assume that thy wrote a statement against me. Lord I m the only one who stand up for me. Pls let.me be myself. Pls be with me my Lord. I know I haven\'t did anything wrong but I did say that thats not my job.pls dont let me get in trouble. Pls pray for me father.she was chasing me to attack me. Lord I hope I did the right thing by telling the supervisor.I thank you lord.pls be kind to me and have me under your wings. Lord pls listen tomy pprayers in the name of Jesus I pray amen

LV Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Please pray for continued healing and finding solutions to long term health issues - thanks and God bless - L.V.

Jackie A. Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Please offer prayers for all those suffering from cancer especially the following people: Gary Auclair, Richard Girard, Ron Farnetti, Joan Suter, Diane Garelick, Loren Eachus, Denise Latter and Mike Silverman. May our Lord Jesus extend his healing hands to their bodies and remove all cancer cells. Amen

Rose Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Please pray for my wife Rose so that she may desire to return to the Catholic church. She has been away for many years and I am currently trying to become a Catholic

Aamer Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Our GOD has Always been Good to Us, especially towards My Grandmother Mrs. Vimala James who has been battling out in the i.c.u. for the past three days, twice has a consent to be put on ventilator been signed twice has he stalled the efforts of the Doctor by stabilizing her condition, twice has the notion to be put on dialysis been raised and Twice again has HE thwarted the attempts of the Doctors to show us HIS Glory. She is still struggling and frail, her limbs seem swollen with fluids as her output levels have still not stabilized, but I believe with HIM their is nothing impossible. Requesting You to join My Family and me as we pray for the Healing Power of YAHWEH RAFA to perform a miracle of healing and restoration. Thanking You for being a Partner with Me in CHRISTOS YEHSHUA.

Damien Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Please pray for the Aguiniga family in livingston,ca. They are in dire need of prayer. Pray for the souls in purgatory but most of all for the lord to stop evil once and for all. May his will reign down like rain upon this Earth forever!!

Damien Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Please pray for my sister Leticia Ramirez and myself as well Damien Ramirez and my entire Ramirez-Arroyo family. Lord deliver us from the evil one and all evil and from bad people, omens spirits. May the holy trinity bless us and everyone on Earth may the will of the lord be done upon us all amen. Pray for world peace and pray that thy will of the Lord God be done on Earth as it is in heaven. Amen

weng Wednesday, March 19, 2014
PLEASE PRAY FOR A SMOOTH AND PEACEFUL ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING AND A FAVORABLE DECISION FOR MY HUSBAND BEING FALSELY ACCUSED BY THEIR COMPANY

Greg Wednesday, March 19, 2014
I am asking for your prayers for my girlfriend Robin. She had a little depression this week and tomorrow she a meeting with an important client then a doctors appt. Thank you and God Bless

Marie Wednesday, March 19, 2014
For the soul of Leon Tiongquiao Jimenez for his first death anniversary on March 27. Eternal rest grant unto him, oh Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário