sexta-feira, 28 de março de 2014

Pray for Us: Daily Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests

Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6

Together, let us pray for the needs of our brothers and sisters. Please remember these intentions in your daily prayers.

ARN Thursday, March 27, 2014
oh lord plz take care of everything plz forgive us plz guide us plz take care of everything plz guide n guard my bro n parents plz help us oh lord

Rachael Thursday, March 27, 2014
When I got married 5 yrs ago we moved a few hours from family and friends. I have been longing to go back home ever since. There are a couple potential job opportunities for my hubby back home but I am beginning to feel like I may be pushing him too hard towards a job he\'s not crazy about which is selfish of me. I am really stressing the both of us out over this. I know I need to be more concerned with God\'s plan for us and not my \"ideal\" plan for our family. For this reason I need prayers to be able to let this go and let it lie completely in God\'s hands and that God will lead our family where we need to be according to his plans. I also need prayers to be able to handle this situation better and be more supportive of my husband and less selfish.

Marc Thursday, March 27, 2014
For Marc Hakimdin, that he have the greatest humility and complete detachment from all his worldly attachments.

Allen Thursday, March 27, 2014
For Allen Bahn, that he be humble like a little child.

arlene Thursday, March 27, 2014
please pray for peace of mind, and calm because even though its rare I fear I was exposed to a life threatening bacteria, and I just cant get rid of the fears, I am worried sick that I may have gotten it. I still have 7 days left to watch for symptoms, which I have been having some slight headaches, neck pain, and my head has been feeling very odd. I just don\'t feel good, and these symptoms don\'t help it only makes the fear worse as they are some of the symptoms but from what I read more severe. I just ask for prayers that I was not exposed and do not have this, and that my symptoms be healed and only caused from severe anxiety and fear. please pray that that also as I am worried sick :(

Tiffany Thursday, March 27, 2014
Please pray for me and the love of my life. He is going through such hard times and now he is completely shuting me out and this is the last thing I want between us. I love him so much and doesn\'t seem to realize that anymore. I pray that he sees this and that I am here for him. Me myslef is going through a tough time with my family and I need him more than anything just as much as he needs me. I need prayer and help for him to realize this and let me in to be there for him before its to late. He has really bad thoughts about life sometimes and I don\'t want things to end to end with him in some horrible way. Please pray for us.

cheryl Thursday, March 27, 2014
Please pray for a complete healing ,each, for Jordan & Jessica. Jordan is in fed. prison & we ask God for release of troubles to transfer him where the Lord wills him to be.. & early release. Jessica is in recovery of medication addiction.& we pray for strength & fortitude. Lord heal & free the both.. Thanks be to God.

richard Thursday, March 27, 2014
please pray for my mother josefa who is ill in the hospital.please pray that her body heal and she recover.that all infection leave her body in jesus name.

georgia Thursday, March 27, 2014
praying to god for a miracle for my husband Leroy and daughter shirley

M Thursday, March 27, 2014
For Mary Ann to be healed of any cancer cells in her body! She is given strength,comfort,peace,energy,an appetite,restful sleep & protection over her immune system & eyesight! In Jesus name! Amen! Thank you & God bless you!

 

Fantasias Irma / Irma Beads

News | Catholic Life | PRWire | Encyclopedia | Bible | Prayers | Vocations | Saints & Angels

© Copyright 2014 Catholic Online.

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Catholic Online e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE
For information on advertising at Catholic Online, please contact Advertising Sales.

TO SUBSCRIBE
If this email has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Catholic Online Newsletters.

Remove your e-mail address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Catholic Online, P.O. Box 9686 Bakersfield, CA 93389 USA

---

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário